Thursday, August 5, 2010

New blogs to follow... not a good idea...

Hello, my name is Emily and I am a shop-aholic. It has been a year or so that I have been in recovery from this terrible disease. I am not to go to Target without supervision, as well as Banana Republic or anywhere that I have a credit card. Oh I will just pay it off willy nilly... until I get the billy... then I feel silly. (That rhyme was totally unintended but also felt so right.) So, I haven't purchased mass amounts of anything for a while now. But... there is a new blog that I have found via my brother's life mate, a little lady I hear. I have yet to meet her in person... but we frequent the g-chat. Anywho... she shared a guilty pleasure with me. Little did I know this would be the demise of my sobriety. Love Maegen. I don't know if you will believe me or not... but I nearly had a melt down because I thought I put her blog in my inspirations to inspire and I didn't.... just moments ago I closed her blog out of my screen because I couldn't bare it any more... and then... I had no way back... BUT THEN! i remembered that my brother's lil lady sent me the link in a g-chat, which is archived! Fear not! I have officially put her blog in my inspirations to inspire... I hope that I will just live vicariously through her and not shop for the outfits she is wearing... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment