Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Festive Styrofoam

Being the day before Thanksgiving, I needed a little push on a budget (we are all saving for Christmas shopping right?). I stopped at the Dunkin' Donuts on my commute to work. The sun rise was BEAUTIFUL and matched Dunkin's colors wonderfully. I thought about telling the Drive Thru operator, but then decided maybe he wouldn't appreciate it. If only I had an iPhone to take a photo I thought to myself. *hint hint Mustang Man* Anywho, I merrily received my Medium Coffee with cream and sugar and continued on my trek. And as I was singing "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" I realized my DD cup had snow flakes on it and a little message to me!
Please notice the creative placement of the Double D.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment