Friday, April 9, 2010

Old Navy Accessories??? Could it be?

I may or may not have gone to Old Navy to get a particular floral dress for tomorrow. While I may have been at said store, a glimmer to my right caught my eye. "Dear me? Since when has Old Navy had ACCESSORIES?" is something that I may or may not have said to my darling friend Jess.
We may have skipped excitedly to said table housing these fabulous additions to the store! There may have been more colors than a gal knew what to do with! There may have been necklaces there that caught my eye for potential DIY projects as well. Similar to the pomander process... just not as puffy... The prices may not have been too shabby either. Perhaps another day will come when I may go to the Old Navy and peruse the jewelry section yet again... so to speak.

1 comment:

  1. This was an awesome discovery... if only we would have had more time.

    ReplyDelete