Monday, June 21, 2010

My Hippie State of Mind

So, I need a new car... and I have been thinking, and thinking, and thinking about what to get. After surfing Facebook for... well, let's say 5 minutes, my old friend from high school had posted some pictures from a recent excursion that she, her husband and her dog had been on. She boasted about the room that she and her large dog had in the back of her van. "Van?" I remark to myself. Now, don't let this term fool you! It was no mini van for the housing of toys and melted chocolate no no... It was a van of wondrous adventure! A VW Van! So after thinking on it today, and staring at my newly acquired lapis/turquoise ring, I decided I too need a VW van! I found this beauty on Craig's list... and it appears not much work has to be done.


I need to convince the mustang man now! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment