Friday, June 18, 2010

Not diggin' it...

http://islandista.wordpress.com/2009/05/10/trend-alert-distressed-jeans/

What happened to power equaling class... Jackie O style?


Recently my sister and I went to Scottsdale Fashion Square. The stores there are amazing... Gucci, Luis Vuitton, Hugo Boss, Tiffany's etc...  So why do I see girls that are toting around the LV bags, but wearing VS (Victoria Secret) Sweat pants with the tag sticking out. Have we gotten too casual??? This whole distressed trend coming back is making me nervous. Kurt Cobain rocking the flannels and the safety pinned denim is one thing, but when the royalty that is Hollywood is steping out in them, I start to grow a little weary. I hope the revisit of this fad leaves sooner than it did last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment