Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Chilly Morning, but a great one...

This morning on our very green carpool commute, Mrs B. Kim and I had wet hair, because both of us like to hit "snooze" at our separate houses. Well, Vanda, my sweet ride, has broken windows on the passenger side. They like to fall into the door at inconvenient times and this was one of them. Wet hair and near freezing temperatures made for a cold, miserable ride to work. The sun wasn't even up to help thaw our bones.
However, when I arrived at work, my trembling hand was able to check my email, and what to my wondering eyes should appear? A NEW BOOK BY CHARLES BAXTER! He is one of my most favorite authors in the whole wide world and I have been waiting and waiting for something new!
I believe it is a compilation of short stories and I cannot wait to pick it up! If only I hadn't used my whole Amazon gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment