Sunday, January 23, 2011

Finding Balance...

Mustang Man and I have been watching English movies all weekend and they make me want to move to England. It seems like a happier life, they may work over there, but they really seem to cherish their relationships with their friends and family. Since moving to the Southwest I don't have my friends and only a fraction of my family. If I moved to Britain or somewhere foreign it would be even less, but I long for a life like that.
Food, wine, friends, family, and knowing what the important things in life are. I think I only really come back to this reality on the weekends. When Monday comes and the stress of work and life without my Mustang Man for an excess of 10 hours a day makes me forget my priorities, makes me tired and cranky and start back at square one. How does one find a balance?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment