Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day, sorta

Friday I woke up feeling under the weather, but over the weekend I felt pretty good. But this morning, this Valentine's morn, this was a dismal morning. I called in sick and that was something I did not want to do. I am saving all my PTO for my honeymoon. Well, I woke up drenched in sweat and decided today was a day to hang out on the couch and watch movies. Then I realized it was Valentine's Day. If I am sweating from a fever and whatnot, I might as well sweat over the stove for my Mustang Man.
So I went to the store in my sweats and bought some strawberries, chocolate chips and champagne...

So melt the chocolate chips on low in a sauce pan
Dip the washed berries into the melted chocolate...
Place the dipped berries onto waxed paper...
Chill for a while, next to champagne if you got it.
Then, make it pretty, just in case you get caught, like I did
Even though I am sick, I still wanted partake in it with my Mustang Man this evening. I may be sick, but I am not dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment