Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stink-ay


I opened my front door this afternoon to what I thought was the smell of death. Fortunately it was not death, unfortunately, my LouLou had an accident. She didn't even come out to greet me she was so ashamed. (See above) I don't reprimand her because she was home alone for a long time, and well, when you got to go, you got to go. I would just prefer, she go on the tile if she has to. She never has accidents either. Isn't that the saddest face you have ever seen? I would think I was a sadder specimen trying to clean it up. I tied a bandanna around my face cowboy robber style and got Cricket's pooper scooper. GAGGING all the while. I have done the heavy lifting, Mustang Man will now scrub the carpet. And to think, all I wanted to do was watch Two and a Half Men. read a good book.
I wish I worked closer to home so I would never have to see that face again.


And now I am burning my first Nag Champa incense in my house. Smells like a frikin hippie in here. Better a hippie than poo though. This is takin' me back to Jr. High.

*Note: I apologize for the coincidental blogs on top of each other. 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment