Thursday, February 10, 2011

My boring brows

Once upon a time I had my already dark brows filled (penciled) for my best friend's wedding. At first I thought it looked terrible and that the ladies at MAC had ruined my best friend's big day because no one would want to look at such a hideous creature. But when I arrived at the vineyard where she was to be married, the reaction was quite the opposite than what I expected. People said it made me look better... not in those words though.
Since then I have always contemplated filling in the ol' brows but have never done it.
Fear, I suppose, of over filling with the wrong color is holding me back... But I have been craving a change in my face and rather than botox...this seems like a good starting point. So, for your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of me in my youth with filled in eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment