Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday Blog Meet up

Mrs. B. Kim told me about this bloggers' Meet Up and she said we HAD to go. So go we did... and we walked our feet off. It was a good opportunity to meet up with some ladies that have the same interest as us. We discovered some great new Vintage shops and met a few pretty cool peeps.

We walked all over PHX and fortunately walked by a photo that I have been waiting to shoot for the longest time. I think this is one of the coolest murals I have ever seen, and PHX is covered in different murals that are great. (Forgive the terrible Vignette. It was a setting on my phone I wanted to test out.)


And this sweet painting was at a vintage shop... and I am blanking on the name, but I loved the painting.


I did pick up one stellar item at the Grow Op 


I got this sweet baby for $25. I think I may have paid a little too much for it, but it will bring me joy for years to come... even if it is locked and no key was included in the sale. Ah such a mystery!
As we were winding down the day's activities we went to Francis and Smeeks. I was on a hunger rampage at this point. I should have thought ahead and brought a sack lunch. I inhaled a Chick-o-stick in hopes of a little protein to liven up my spirit.

I have always loved the jewelry display at Francis. I would love to have this sitting on my dresser, necklaces included to complement my current collection.


Oh, and their soy candles... to die for... I wish this were a scratch 'n sniff blog so you could partake in the amazing fragrances.


The rest of the gals went to dinner later that night but I had guests coming over for dinner. I had to scoot home and get in Suzie Homemaker mode in a rapid fashion.
All in all it was a fun and a great way to spend a Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for coming with me, i totally did not want to go it alone!
    p.s. I like the vignette!
    p.s.s. that store is called Mercantile
    p.s.s.s. What no key?!?
    p.s.s.s.s. i wont a 25 giftcard to grow op at the dinner. score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You are totally welcome! It was a nice adventure! I would have never gone to the Grow Op and got my sweet new piece of luggage.
    2. Really?
    3. Sweet, thanks.
    4. I think included in the price was the gift of wondering... I really want to know how it is lined. My imagination is running wild.
    5. That is super effin' sweet! You can get 3 more pillow cases!

    ReplyDelete