Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Piggy Backing for a good Cause...

... and in all honesty, I have been wanting to do this post for a few weeks now. If you follow Mrs. B. Kim's blog at all you will see a few posts  (most recent included) about her BFF Sasha traveling to Uganda, you may remember this one... you know, the one about the Royal Wedding? Well, she gave a little plug at the end of it requesting folks help her BFF get to Uganda to help with Krochet Kids Intl.  by clicking on this link and buying some dope stuff that Sasha's creative chums donated for her cause! So, buy dope stuff I did... well a painting... and when I came home to this box,


well, I was muy excited! 
As quick as I could I opened the box to find loads of goodies! 


Stickers galore!!! (I might need too go buy a new Nalgene bottle just for this collection).


And, last but not least, the painting I ordered. I knew I needed it the moment I saw it! I was so glad it hadn't already sold! Sasha's friend recreated the painting Miss Dior by artist Rene Gruau.


There are still several items left to purchase on Sasha's  tumbler here and here if you want to help her help others! It is a pretty amazing cause.

Or, follow Mrs. B. Kim's advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment